Monday, January 17, 2011

Meet Alyssa's new friend, Isabella.

To those who don't know me, I am afraid of dogs. I don't know how I even managed to come close, more so let my daughter come this close to Izzy. But that gorgeous, gorgeous 7-year-old dog is ever so gentle. Alyssa was so fond of her. And I... well, the fact that I did not stay in the car the whole dinner time was a sign that I liked her too.

Thanks Jeff and Annmarie for a great dinner!

New Friends
New Friends
New Friends
New Friends

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow... that is a HUMONGOUS dog!

Anonymous said...

Great set of pics, Jeni! Ang galing talaga :) Alyssa looks very much like you on the third photo. - AT.

Jeni M said...

Thanks AT! ;)

Judith - It's even taller than I am if it stands on just 2 legs :))

Post a Comment