Friday, January 21, 2011

43/365 Monochrome

Today our temperature was in the teens and our steep driveway was like a sheet of ice. But the sun came out and it looked so pretty and white outside... I could not resist taking outdoor shots! So I grabbed my camera, opened one window upstairs and another one downstairs and started shooting. It was my first time to shoot in monochrome mode and I loved it!

#DS432: Take color out of the equation and make a monochromatic photograph today.

43/365 Monochrome
I'd love this picture more if the birds were on that branch.

43/365 Monochrome
I shot this from a bedroom window on the second floor.

43/365 Monochrome
And this is right outside our livingroom window.
I love it when snow sticks to the trees like that! It reminds me of holiday cards :)

So guess what my 3-year-old asked as soon as she saw the snow this morning??
"Is it Christmas Day yet, Mommy?"

0 comments:

Post a Comment