Thursday, January 20, 2011

41/365 Path to Recovery

#DS430: Make a photograph featuring a path, road, or trail that leads the eye through the photograph.
41/365 Path to Feeling Better

I was getting my daughter ready for school when I read this assignment. Road, path or trail. I got excited. We have lots of picturesque-looking roads around here. So, I went back upstairs and grabbed my camera bag. Then... swoosh!  I fell on my buns and me and my precious camera bag slid down a flight of stairs. Ugggh! Camera's ok but I'm not. I stayed in bed, feeling sore the whole day. I had to wait until 4pm to see my doctor and get some xrays, and until 8pm to take my pain pills. So what was I able to take? The hallway to my doctor's office. It wasn't even a good shot as I was in so much pain then. But hey,it's still a path! :))

0 comments:

Post a Comment