Sunday, January 16, 2011

38/365 Blue

I am not a morning person but I woke up as early as 5am yesterday to join an early photowalk (sunrise) at Rudee Inlet in Virginia Beach. Unfortunately, the sun and clouds were not cooperative and almost all my photos looked like this. Blue. Ahhh. It's like The Daily Shoot knew that I needed to take a break from shooting today. And yes, I took advantage. I did not shoot but I sorted and edited yesterday's photos in LR3 today.

#DS427: Today's theme is blue. Make a photograph dominated by the color or that otherwise illustrates the theme.
38/365 Blue
Lens 18-200mm f3.5/5.6 at 18mm, 15secs at f/9.0, ISO200, LR3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!! -AT.

Anonymous said...

yes, beautiful. im almost tempted to have it printed in a very large canvass and hang it in our living room. sharon

Post a Comment