Saturday, January 22, 2011

44/365 Knit Crazy

Thanks to Elli's gorgeous knit photos, I am now hooked again on knitting. I found this gorgeous   Gap-tastic Cowl pattern at Ravelry.com (recommended by Elli). It's so fast and easy to make that I think I'll be able to finish it by tomorrow morning.
Knit Crazy

DS433: Make a photo that features stripes of some sort today.
44/365 Make a photo that features stripes of some sort today.
This is my 5th scarf in 12 days. You must think I've gone "knit crazy" but to me it's "self therapy". I sense euphoria everytime I finish a project. Actually, I have 5 more projects to do for the "Pay It Forward" thing that I responded to on my high school friend's Facebook wall. And I am very excited to knit those too. How about you? What are you into lately?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh! That pay it forward concept is a great use of your knitting skills! These are both wonderful photos, and I'm so glad to be able to pass the zeal along! :-) Thanks for the shout-out!

Post a Comment