Saturday, January 1, 2011

22/365 When My 2 Turned 3!

#DS411 Looking back at the year, what was your favorite memory? Illustrate it with a photograph.

DSC_9052-3
When She Turned 3!

Every parent out there knows that there is a huge difference between a two and a three year old. HUGE! I remember last year while at a restaurant with relatives, I was so frustrated because Alyssa would not sit still to eat and kept throwing fits when she could not do what she wants. Whereas my cousin's almost 3-year-old daughter just drew with her crayons and afterwards, quietly ate. I remember my cousin telling me all about this "difference" but at that time, all I could feel was my frustration.

At 3, most often than not, Alyssa already listens to reason, and taking her out to restaurants, stores and even the church is no longer strenuous. You can also ask her to get/do things or pick up after herself. She even potty trained herself nearly 3 months ago. She also now knows when she goes to time out and why. And my favorite part of all is her showing or telling me how much she appreciates the things I do for her. Rewarding isn't it?

Anyway, it's time to hit the sack. But before I go...

Happy New Year to you all and may you have a blessed 2011!

0 comments:

Post a Comment