Friday, February 11, 2011

64/365 New Project

#D453: Sometimes what’s out of focus can make the shot.
Create a photograph today where some/all of your subject isn't in focus.

64/365 New Project

I found this gorgeous Super Cupcake pattern from Ravelry.com. Ahhh... I just started it last night but I think it will be my next favorite project! It eats up a lot of yarn though... like 750 yards! Definitely NOT a one-skein project. And it's going to be a wonderful "special occasion" present for loved ones!

I tried to photograph the sky at dusk through my bedroom window. It was a quick one as Alyssa had been really contrary today. But I managed to take these.

Different Angle

I like the composition of the trees better in the next photo though...

Unframed

And lastly, photos of another one of my Valentine candies from hubby...

Another New Toy

Another New Toy


0 comments:

Post a Comment