Thursday, February 10, 2011

63/365 It's About Finding Your Creative Space

My Creative Space

This is my "normal" creative space. I sat on that chair this afternoon squeezing my brain, thinking about how I was going to do TDS assignments 451 & 452. I had been physically exhausted the past 2 days, not even my brain would function right. And so I sat some more... but this time at my other creative space --- on the floor, right beside that bedroom window --- where I would surround myself with my favorite things, and then I knit and think.

My Other Creative Space

I squeezed my brain some more... and holy crap! What is that by the footboard?!?! Tiny crumbs. PRINGLES!!! I don't regularly give chips to Alyssa (especially not in my room!) but I let her loose with a can of Pringles 2 days ago for #450. Time to bring out my all-time favorite light vacuum. Ahhhhhh, click! And so today's assignment got done :)

#DS452: Change your point of view.
Make a photograph from an unusual point of view today.
63/365 Unusual Point of View

0 comments:

Post a Comment