Thursday, February 10, 2011

62/365 This Week's Favorites

#DS451: Make a photograph that features a leading line through it today.
Draw the viewers eye through the image.

62/365 This Week's Favorites

I love McDonald's for the little treat Alyssa gets everytime we get a Happy Meal (Yup, other restaurants' toys don't appeal much to her). These ponies are her newest friends. And the fact that they can entertain her for at least 2 hours, make them my friends too!

Color Me Bad

I found this very colorful yarn at Michael's the other day. Alyssa wants a hat and a potato chip scarf out of it. I just made her 3 scarves and she hasn't even worn any of them outside --- only when she struts around in her heels inside her bedroom. So I'm thinking another special girl should have it. Hmmmm.... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment