Friday, January 14, 2011

35/365 Literally...

#DS424: Illustrate one of the various meanings of the word tag today in a photograph.

35/365 Illustrate one of the various meanings of the word tag today in a photograph.
50mm f/1.4G, 1/30 secs, f/2.8, +1/3 EV, ISO500

I am blaming my wonderful girl-friends for this backlog. But you know what? I had the grandest time hanging out with them yesterday --- just chatting, talking shop, learning and watching photography dvds --- all while eating pizza and chili at Nancy's house.

This shot below is supposedly a "test shot"...  I just cracked up when I downloaded the photos to LR3 and saw their crazy expressions.

Shutterbug Mommas

And then Nancy said she wants a "wacky shot". So we tried over and over again until we got this:

Shutterbug Mommas

And finally, here's a decent photo...

Shutterbug Mommas

Top L-R: Diane, Wendy and Tamara
Bottom L-R: Myself and Nancy

We come from different backgrounds and age groups but we all have this indescribable connection to each other and we share one great passion for photography.  No amount of distance can break this friendship I have with them. They are just wonderful, wonderful people.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the camera strap! The photos of you and your friends are wonderful!

Jeni M said...

Thanks Elli!:)

Post a Comment