Monday, January 10, 2011

32/365 For the Love of Music

#DS421: Create a photograph today that illustrates or shows rhythm.

32/365 Create a photograph today that illustrates or shows rhythm.

I hate that my little one is starting to outgrow this cute thing...

I'll be traveling the whole day tomorrow --- and if bad storm hits us on the road, well then make it 2 days. (Uggh!) But I'll try to shoot something along the way. I just can't guarantee if I'd be able to post anything until we get to our destination.

My photography group in Chesapeake has scheduled an entire day of photowalk on Saturday --- from sunrise all the way thru nightshots. Whew! I'll be needing a lot of memory cards. And I mean A LOT!

See you soon, friends!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, there it is!
Well then - have fun tomorrow. I'll be browsing your uploads when you come back. Travel and shoot safe! -AT.

Post a Comment