Thursday, January 27, 2011

49/365 Curved Lines

DS#438: Make a photograph that features a very distinct curved line or surface today.
49/365 Curved Lines

This next photo was taken last Monday, supposedly for assignment #DS435 (Use hard light that casts sharp distinct shadows in a photograph today.) But I decided to post my daughter's portrait instead. Well, tonight I'm going to share this as well coz it seems applicable for DS's current assignment. And the truth is, I like this better than the one above! LOL
 
46/365 Hard Light

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the lamp photo, Jeni! (PS, somewhere along the way I decided I'll do all my DS assignments in monochrome. Then they throw in RED for today. SO - I will have to break my pattern, lol!) -AT.

Jeni M said...

I love monochrome too! And when I read RED, I was like "Can I just do monochrome? Or at least pink?!?" lol But I think I now have an idea what to photograph ;)

Post a Comment