Sunday, February 13, 2011

66/365 A Gorgeous Sunny Day in Ohio!

#DS455: Look up today and make a photograph of the sky.
Cloudy, clear, or somewhere in between?
Tell the story of your sky today.
66/365 A Gorgeous Sunny Day in Ohio!

I was in a moving car on a highway so pardon me for not making much effort to improve this photograph. But the instant I saw a portion of Route 23 that had a field and no electric lines/poles, I grabbed the camera and took a shot of this gorgeous blue sky. Can somebody please tell me what caused that white streak on the upper left side??

Now here's a second shot. I found this entire wall of mural at a Kroger in Portsmouth, OH. I just had to post it coz I am dying to show it to my artist/photographer friend, Nancy. Plus of course, the sky. :)
66/365 A Gorgeous Sunny Day in Ohio

0 comments:

Post a Comment