Friday, February 4, 2011

57/365 "Candies"

#DS446: Create a photo today that gives a sense of depth or dimension.
57/365 Depth
Testing My New Candy
Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 @ 16mm, 1/13sec, f/3.5, ISO1000

I was crazy busy playing today. My husband gave me some new "candies" for Valentines! (Forgive me but I couldn't wait any longer! LOL) My main gift was what I used above. An ultra-wide angle lens with coordinating filters. I fell in love from the very first shot. I think it will never leave my camera from now on.

Another one of my presents are extension tubes, the economical way to do macro. It takes some getting used to but I am loving it too! Here are some sample photos that I took with the use of my 50mm f/1.4G lens.

Getting Up Close
Getting Up Close

She's blushing. I think she likes me.
She's blushing. I think she likes me.

2 comments:

Angel N said...

Your "candies" are making me drool! And the macro shots are superb!

Jeni M said...

Lol!! Thanks Angel!

Post a Comment