Thursday, December 16, 2010

Simple Things

Alyssa came home from pre-school carrying this tiny bell yesterday. She said it was given to her by her teacher, Ms. Holly. I asked if she had a great time in school but she went on and on telling me how the bell is "the best present ever".
Simple Things

Today, she came up to me and said she made me, her Daddy and herself some flowers. Very creative, huh? She was so proud of it (and I was too!) that she even displayed it on one of our side tables in the livingroom. (Thanks to Ms. Holly & Ms. Ruth for all these stocking stuffers you gave!)
Flower Vase

Alyssa's Artwork

And this is for me and her Daddy. It's her Christmas present to us, made with the help of Ms. Holly and her assistant, Ms. Ruth.  Ms. Holly said she took this photo on Alyssa's first day of school.
Gift for Dad & Mom

Now this... is Ms. Holly. My husband and I are really glad that we moved our daughter to Ms. Holly's pre-school last week. Alyssa was transformed from learning to hit and bite (in the previous Learning Center) to being the creative and imaginative little girl that she is now. Teachers do make a difference, you know. And I am glad that we received Ms. Holly as a Christmas present from Above this year.
Ms. Holly

0 comments:

Post a Comment